As the title might suggest, this blog post is dedicated to the art of riding a golf cart Florida the Agora Frog way in the city of Port Charlotte. The loyal readers of this blog will no doubt be well aware as to just what riding a golf cart (or any other mode of transportation for that matter) the “Agora Frog” way will mean, however, for the benefit of those who might be new to this blog some degree of explanation might be necessary.
According to dictionary.com the word “Agora” carries the following definition:
- a popular political assembly.
- the place where such an assembly met, originally a marketplace or public square
- the Agora, the chief marketplace of Athens, center of the city’s civic life.
Whereas according to dictionary.com the word “Frog
” carries the following definition:
- any tailless, stout bodied amphibian of the order Anura, including the smooth, moist-skinned frog species that live in a damp or semi-aquatic habitat and the warty, drier-skinned toad species that are mostly terrestrial as adults.
- Also called true frog, ranid. any frog of the widespread familyRanidae, most members of which are semiaquatic and have smooth,moist skin and relatively long hind legs used for leaping. Compare toad (def 2).
- a slight hoarseness, usually caused by mucus on the vocal cords:a frog in the throat.
- (often initial capital letter) Slang: Extremely Disparaging and Offensive. a contemptuous term used to refer to a French person or a person of French descent.
- a small holder made of heavy material, placed in a bowl or vase tohold flower stems in position.
- a recessed panel on one of the larger faces of a brick or the like.
Accordingly the definition of what it means to ride golf carts south Florida to Port Charlotte in the Agora Frog manner should now be readily apparent to all.